tracing, field visits, asset recoveries, DOCUMENT SERVING, surveillance, Risk management, private investigations & intelligence gathering
Are you searching for a reliable, professional and cost-effective field agent, process server or private investigator? We can help!
Why The Neill Group?
- We have a proven track record that extends over three decades with industry-recognised credentials.
- Our people are sourced exclusively from the security, defence forces, intelligence and law enforcement sector.
- We are widely respected for our tenacity, knowledge and commitment to providing exceptional results.
- Our team members are vetted, police-approved and government licensed; we carry out extensive background and criminal history checks.
- We operate New Zealand's largest network of field agents, private investigators, repossession agents and legal document servers.
- Our experienced nationwide process serving team will serve your documents in a professional manner to withstand any legal scrutiny.
- We provide the most competitive fee structure for process serving throughout New Zealand with special rates for significant volumes.
- The Neill Group uses a recognised quality management system to ensure our continuous innovation, improvement and service delivery.
- We are New Zealand's most experienced process servers - we know how to serve documents and legal process in accordance with the rules of service.
- We invest in the latest technology to assist us in managing your requirements in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or any region of New Zealand.
- The Neill Group are licensed by the Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority as security consultants, private investigators and repossession agents.
Our associates include former detectives, police officers, military personnel and intelligence operatives who are trained to think laterally and outside the square.
Serving you since 1987! We are New Zealand's longest established process servers (legal document servers).
We operate the largest network of experienced process servers in New Zealand. Our process servers work assiduously to professionally serve your court proceedings, dissolution of marriage (divorce) applications and time-critical documents.
With hundreds of legal documents successfully delivered across New Zealand every year, you can be confident we will serve your legal documents, on time, every time!
We know that a personal visit by a field agent or private investigator is a proven method to ensure compliance of legal and contractual obligations.
A key to our success is a structured process utilising experienced and street savvy field agents who have the ability to communicate with people at every level.
We have experience working in sensitive environments that require a high-degree of diplomacy because of potential damage to a clients brand or reputation. Talk to us about our extensive field based services.
We use proven tracing techniques, including data mining to gather information on a person’s whereabouts. We have over three decades of experience locating missing people, including debtors and defendants.
- Founder and licence holder, Dion Neill is one of New Zealand's longest serving private investigators and security professionals.
- The Neill Group operates New Zealand's largest network of field agents, process servers, security consultants and private investigators.
- We have invested in the latest GPS technology and file management software to provide clients with live updates in real time from the field.
- Our licensed private investigators apply investigation methodologies based on industry recognised best practice with robust operating procedures.
- We engage associates throughout New Zealand who are sourced exclusively from the security, defence forces, law enforcement and intelligence sectors.
Licensing & Compliance
The Neill Group is the trading name of Dion Neill (licence number: 11-000153). The Neill Group is licensed by the Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority (PSPLA) to provide security, repossession and investigation services throughout New Zealand.
The Neill Group complies with the New Zealand Private Security Personnel and Private Investigators Act 2010. The Neill Group operate to the New Zealand and Australian Security Risk Management framework (AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009) and is aligned to New Zealand's Protective Security Requirements (PSR).
We have engaged in the implementation of a quality assurance (QA) programme to provide the framework for our business continuity, operational and management requirements. Our quality assurance framework provides a layer of accountability and transparency for our clients.