experts in security, surveillance, document serving, risk management & private Investigations
The Neill Group can help solve your security, investigative and risk management challenges anywhere in New Zealand.
- We have 30 + years of front line operational experience within New Zealand and internationally.
- Our team are sourced exclusively from the defence forces, law enforcement and intelligence sectors.
- We use GPS technology and file management software to provide updates in real time, live from the field.
- Our team have a high-level of EQ, we treat people with respect, empathy and a balanced level of firmness.
- We operate New Zealand's largest network of field agents, private investigators and legal document servers.
- Our process servers are authorised to serve criminal documents pursuant to the Summary Proceedings Act 1957.
- We apply methodologies based on recognised best practice with robust processes and standard operating procedures.
We focus on delivering the right solution and information to provide clarity, certainty and most importantly, peace of mind.
What do we do? Our five core services
- Field Services - Field visits, tracing, interviews, identity verification, asset inspections and vehicle recoveries.
- Security Services - Threat analysis, executive care, risk management, personal protection and specialised security.
- Paralegal Support - Gathering of evidence, property searches, locating witnesses and commercial due diligence.
- Document Serving - Nationwide service of divorce applications, court proceedings and time-critical documents.
- Private Investigations - Surveillance, background inquiries, intelligence gathering and critical incident response.
What do our clients say?
Please view our testimonials page. We have a number of 5 star reviews online with Bark, Google and Trustpilot. We are recognised as #1 Wellington Private Investigators from Top Reviews and #1 Best Private Detectives from Star of Service. Dion Neill is a finalist for the 2021 New Zealand Security Awards ('Outstanding New Product or Service of the Year').
Dion Neill has contributed to Channel 9, 'A Current Affair' (Australia), TVNZ and Sky Crime series, 'Private Investigators' and TV One Breakfast (protecting high-profile people in New Zealand). Dion has featured in numerous publications, including: Law Talk (NZ Law Society), AA Directions, Security Oz, New Zealand Security, The Investigator and The Dominion Post.
Links to articles:
- Fantasist convicted of fraud
- Former fire fighter convicted
- House sales failures prompt warning
- Bogus buyer back in housing market
- Easy access to spy cameras for perverts results in steep rise in covert filming
You can trust our team of Wellington and nationwide licensed private investigators to resolve your concerns quickly, discreetly and effectively with a virtually undetectable footprint.
We investigate private and commercial matters, including: theft, fraud, workplace incidents and dishonesty in a personal or business relationship.
We provide nationwide tracing, surveillance and intelligence gathering services.
With a fast approaching deadline, you need a reliable process server to deliver your documents quickly and in accordance with the New Zealand Courts rules of service.
We have over three decades of experience serving court proceedings, time-critical documents and dissolution of marriage applications.
National Field Services
We provide a range of field-based services, including audits, tracing, field visits, asset recovery, chattel inspections, identity verifications and mystery shopper campaigns.
A personal field visit to a client or debtor is a proven method to ensure the compliance of legal and contractual obligations.
We have experience working in sensitive environments that require care and diplomacy because of potential brand or reputational damage.
Platform 4 Group Limited (P4G) provides reliable and trained security officers (licensed security guards) for any occasion in Wellington and throughout New Zealand.
We have a proven track record of providing high-level security and close personal protection for celebrities, film talent, music artists, sports teams, court witnesses and corporate executives.
Contact us about our security, personal protection and risk management solutions.
- We operate New Zealand's largest network of field agents, security specialists, private investigators and process servers (legal document servers).
- Our latest GPS technology and file management software provide live updates in real time from the field.
- We apply investigation methodologies based on recognised best practice with robust standard operating procedures.
- Our associates are former members of the New Zealand defence forces, law enforcement and intelligence sectors.
- Our agents are vetted, New Zealand Police approved and certified or licensed by the Ministry of Justice (Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority).
We comply with all relevant statutory and industry regulatory requirements, including the New Zealand Private Security Personnel and Private Investigators Act 2010. We operate our security and risk management services within the framework of the New Zealand Government Protective Security Requirements (PSR).
We are approved by the New Zealand Police and licensed by the Ministry of Justice (Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority) to provide security, repossession and private investigation services. We are authorised by the New Zealand Courts to serve criminal documents pursuant to the Summary Proceedings Act 1957.