We are the field agency of choice in the Wellington region for process servers, private investigators, finance companies, lending institutions and debt collection agencies.
A visit by a professional field agent is an effective method to engage with debtors and to ensure compliance of contractual obligations.
Our nationwide field team can audit motor vehicle dealership floor plans, verify financial information, trace and locate hidden assets and investigate credit related fraud and suspected identity theft.
Our field agents possess the experience to deescalate conflict and negotiate a solution that will work for you. Field visits are conducted by experienced field agents in Wellington and throughout New Zealand.
A key to our success is a structured process utilizing professional field agents who are “street savvy” and commercially astute with the ability to communicate with people at every level.
We are engaged to assist organisations in the field to interact with people who respond best to a personal field visit, including people with addiction or mental health issues.
This group of people often include those with difficulties understanding English, literacy or learning issues.
We have worked in sensitive environments that require additional care because of potential brand or reputation damage.
- A fast, effective and inexpensive way to determine if legal action is warranted.
- We have a team of agents who are experienced in the area of conducting field visits for legal firms and financial organisations.
- Our field agent will attend the provided address to confirm residency and discuss payment arrangements or interview occupants thereat who may be able to provide a forwarding address for the Subject and in re-establish contact between you and your client or debtor.
- We can also deliver a demand letter or other documents on your behalf at the time of visit.
- Our field agents will make discreet area inquiries to confirm if your client or debtor has left the address and confirm with the current occupants if a forwarding address is known.
- Competitive rates within Wellington and throughout New Zealand.
We carry out commercial evictions when the property owner or landlord has the legal right to re-enter a premises as a result of arrears on a commercial rental or lease agreement.
Commercial evictions will only be carried out when the legal right to enter has been confirmed, this also applies to company liquidations and insolvency issues.
Note: The Neill Group no longer provides repossession services