The Neill Group (TNG) are experienced Field Agents and Repossession Agents in Wellington with a sound working knowledge of the Credit (Repossession) Act and related legislation. TNG is the nationwide field agency of choice to banks, finance companies and reputable lending institutions because of our lengthy track record of success.
A Member of the New Zealand Credit & Finance Institute.
A personal visit by a professional Field Agent is an effective method to engage with debtors and to ensure compliance of legal or contractual obligations. Our nationwide field team can verify information, locate hidden assets and detect credit fraud or identity theft. Field visits are conducted by experienced Field Agents in Wellington and throughout New Zealand. A key to our success is a structured process utilising professional Field Agents who are “street savvy” and commercially astute with the ability to communicate with people at every level.
Our Field Agents possess the experience to de-escalate conflict and negotiate a solution that will work for you. We are engaged to assist organisations in the field to interact with people who respond best to a personal field visit, including people with addiction or mental health issues. This group of people often include those with difficulties understanding English, literacy or learning issues.
We have worked in sensitive environments that require additional care because of potential brand or reputation damage.
- A fast, effective and inexpensive way to determine if legal action is warranted.
- We have a team of agents who are experienced in the area of conducting field visits for legal firms and financial organisations.
- Our Field Agent will attend the provided address to confirm residency and discuss payment arrangements or interview occupants thereat who may be able to provide a forwarding address for the Subject and in re-establish contact between you and your client or debtor.
- We can also deliver a demand letter or other documents on your behalf at the time of visit.
- Our Field Agents will make discreet area inquiries to confirm if your client or debtor has left the address and confirm with the current occupants if a forwarding address is known.
- Competitive rates within Wellington and throughout New Zealand.
Asset Recoveries (Repossessions)
The Neill Group (TNG) will only engage with major banks, reputable lenders and recognised financial institutions. TNG does not offer asset recovery or repossession services to private individuals. We have repossessed motor vehicles (cars, trucks and large trailer units), private aircraft, commercial fishing vessels, industrial machinery and equipment, liquidated stock and spa pools!
Dion Neill and his associates throughout New Zealand are licensed not only as Private Investigators, but also as Repossession Agents by the PSPLA (Ministry of Justice).
We carry out commercial evictions when the property owner or landlord has the legal right to re-enter a premises as a result of arrears on a commercial rental or lease agreement. Commercial evictions will only be carried out when the legal right to enter has been confirmed, this also applies to company liquidations and insolvency issues.
Please note: TNG will not repossess household chattels or personal property used as security on a loan agreement or finance contract.
5 Reasons why you get results with TNG…
- Tenacious and Results Driven
- Over 30 Years of Experience as Licensed Repossession Agents and Private Investigators
- Negotiation Experts! Over three decades of experience dealing with evasive and volatile debtors
- Professionally Trained – Our Agents are some of the best in the industry and are sourced from the security, military and law enforcement sectors
- Respectful – Our Agents have a high-level of EQ, they respect every individual they deal with and exercise empathy with a base level of firmness
We only operate within the law, we are trained to think unconventionally and outside the square. At TNG, we believe nothing is impossible! TNG provides field visits and professional asset recovery in Wellington and throughout New Zealand.