Why choose us?

  • We operate the largest network of Wellington and nationwide field agents, process servers and licensed private investigators.
  • We are the preferred document serving agency for a number of government departments and law enforcement agencies.
  • We are authorised to serve criminal documents pursuant to the Summary Proceedings Act 1957.
  • We serve legal documents correctly and always abide by the New Zealand courts rules of service. 
  • We manage an extensive regional based team of competent and court approved process servers with a working knowledge of local geography.
  • We provide the most competitive fee structure with reductions for regular clients.
  • We use confidential informants, public databases and a range of proven tracing methods to assist in serving the most evasive defendants.



Cost-effective and professional legal document serving by New Zealand's most experienced nationwide process servers. 


Our vetted and experienced process servers (legal document servers) in Wellington and across every region of New Zealand will professionally serve your legal documents, court proceedings and dissolution of marriage applications. Our document serving team are ready to take on any challenge and work assiduously to deliver your legal documents and court proceedings, on time and professionally.

With time-critical documents and a fast approaching court deadline, you need a reliable process server who can serve your legal documents quickly and in accordance with the rules of service. With thousands of documents served across New Zealand every year, you can be confident that we will deliver your documents, on time, every time. 

Are you Google searching for 'process servers - legal document server Wellington', or 'process servers - legal document server New Zealand'? When looking for a process server to serve your legal documents and court proceedings in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or anywhere else in New Zealand, we urge you to be vigilant, act with caution and safeguard your reputation. 

Do not rely on Google reviews, we have established a number of our competitors are using fabricated Google reviews to gain the trust and confidence of prospective clients. Google reviews can be written by the same reviewer using various aliases and fictitious online identities. Google reviews can also be purchased from search engine optimisation and various marketing companies. 

We serve legal documents, court proceedings and dissolution of marriage (divorce) applications in Wellington and anywhere in New Zealand.


Image result for map of new zealand












Dion Neill served his first legal document in 1987! Our high success rate combined with our robust processes and latest software ensures we remain a formidable competitor for process serving in Wellington and throughout New Zealand. Our trained and highly-experienced process servers in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and across every region of New Zealand professionally serve all legal documents and court proceedings, including:

  • District Court Documents
  • Family Court Documents
  • High Court Documents
  • Employment Court Documents
  • Child Custody Orders
  • Tenancy Eviction Notices
  • Dissolution of Marriage Applications
  • Family Protection Orders
  • Court Summonses
  • Bankruptcy Notices
  • Demand Notices
  • Trespass Notices
  • Property Law Act Notices
  • Orders for Examination
  • Charging Documents
  • International Court Subpoenas
  • Company Receivership Documents
  • Sensitive Personal or Commercial Documents

Sensitive, confidential and time-critical document couriers 

We are more than process servers, we offer a courier service for time-critical and confidential documents throughout New Zealand and worldwide. Our carefully vetted former police and military specialists will personally deliver your documents to the intended recipient. We use the most advanced technology to ensure your documents are protected with the highest-level of physical and electronic security. 

We operate the largest network of operationally experienced and court approved process servers in every region of New Zealand.  

We serve New Zealand and international dissolution of marriage (divorce) applications.

Information for applicants:

When you apply for a divorce you need to complete an application for dissolution of marriage. This information is available from your local Family Court.

The Family Court will process your application and give you a set of documents that need to be given to your ex-partner by someone else (not you).

Click this link to find out more about serving documents

Types of Divorce Applications 

1. If both you and your partner want a divorce

If you have grounds to do so, both you and your partner ASK the Family Court for a Marriage of Dissolution Order.

Follow this link: Apply for a divorce – when you both agree.

2. If only one of you wants a divorceYou will need to ask the Family Court to make a decision. This is known an APPLYING for an Order. If you are applying for an Order, you (or your lawyer) become responsible for ensuring that your application documents are SERVED on the other person. 

Employ a process server (legal document server), you can't serve the documents yourself.

Follow this link: Apply for a divorce – on your own. 

If your ex-partner doesn’t want a divorce or they won’t agree to apply together or you don’t want to ask them to apply together, you can apply on your own. Note: When you print the forms it’s important to print them single sided.

  1. Fill in the forms in the application pack:
    One party application for divorce (Order dissolving a marriage or civil union) [PDF, 4.5 MB]
  2. Also include:
  3. File your application. This means your documents need to be delivered personally or posted to your local Family Court by you or your lawyer.


We serve New Zealand trespass notices.

Serving a trespass notice reinforces the seriousness of the situation. The recipient can not state they had no knowledge of the trespass notice. 

There are two ways to deliver a trespass notice:

1. Verbal trespass

If you deliver a trespass notice verbally, it is advisable to record the date and time along with the reason for giving a trespass notice to that person. Also record the name or description of the person asked to leave.

2. Written trespass

If you undertake a written trespass, complete three copies of the Trespass Notice:

  • one copy to the person you are serving the trespass notice on

  • one copy for you to keep

  • one copy to give to the nearest police station or attending police officer, for entering into the Police records database

To serve a notice you simply hand it to the person. If they refuse to accept it and it drops on the ground, it is still considered served. Keep that copy and note down that the person refused to accept the notice.

You are required to give a reasonable time for the trespasser to leave. If the person stays or takes an unreasonable time, call the police.