licensed Field Agents & repossession agents
Field agents and licensed repossession agents who can work in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or anywhere in New Zealand
Are you looking for professional field agents for audits, field visits or debtor interviews? Do you need to organise repossession services for vehicle repossessions? Do you want to recover a marine vessel, commercial equipment or re-enter a premises? The Neill Group provides a range of nationwide field based services and asset recovery services (repossessions) from Kaitaia to Bluff. Our experience is utilised by clients throughout New Zealand and worldwide, including banks, solicitors, barristers, legal executives, debt collectors, financial institutions and government agencies.
Why choose use for field visits or repossession services?
- We use the very latest technology, databases, intelligence sources and confidential informants to ensure we deliver accurate results.
- Our priority is to mitigate and manage any damage to your brand, business or reputation during a field agent visit or repossession assignment.
- Our field agents, process servers, repossession agents and private investigators are licensed; we carry out background checks prior to their engagement.
- We operate the largest network of over 40 nationwide field agents, process servers, repossession agents, private investigators and security professionals.
- We engage field agents, process servers, repossession agents, private investigators and security professionals from the defence forces and law enforcement sectors.
A personal visit by a field agent from The Neill Group is a proven method to ensure compliance with legal and contractual obligations.
Audits, Field Visits & Debtor Interviews
Our field agents and licensed repossession agents have the ability to communicate with people at every level. Our team have many years of experience interacting with individuals who respond best to a personal visit, including those with addiction, learning difficulties and mental health issues.
We provide a nationwide auditing service, including floor plans, for reputable lending and financial institutions. We also carry out field visits to confirm a debtor’s identity, current address, employment situation, financial circumstances and ability to repay outstanding debt or arrears.
A number of our field agents are qualified former detectives and police officers. Our team has correctly detected theft, fraud and other acts of dishonesty when carrying out field visits or conducting debtor interviews.
Tracing & Asset Recovery (Repossessions)
Not only are we licensed as security professionals and private investigators, we are also licensed in as repossession agents by the Ministry of Justice (Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority). We are approved repossession agents for a number of reputable financial organisations.
We have over three decades of experience tracing and recovering aircraft, spa pools, motor vehicles, marine vessels, consumer goods and industrial equipment, including EFTPOS terminals. We specialise in assignments that require skill, tenacity and professionalism to achieve a positive result.
Unlike many of our competitors, we will not engage in any asset recovery activity to repossess essential household chattels or personal property used as security for a consumer loan or finance agreement.